Apartment 4/5 people, 2 rooms, 42 m2
Bright clear interior of the accommodation in a pleasant building at the first line, facing the sea and at the end of the beach.
Exceptional location with panoramic views of the marina, the beach and the distant islands, the mouth of the Charente, La Rochelle, the bridge of Ile de Ré…
Tastefully decorated, complete equipment… everything what could need a couple or a family with 2 or 3 children is present. You will have a stay of rest and visits in this region full of charm and history.
At the second and last floor (easy stairs, but no lift) Roquechelle is a pretty apartment located in the center of “Port Royal” building. Overlooking the beach which can be accessed by one of the doors of the building, it has a large balcony.
The neighborhood is very quiet, 700 meters from downtown. A path by the side of the sea provides access to shops and market.
– Living room with sofa bed (140 x 190) quickly open, dresser, dining table and chairs, large wardrobe/storage; fitted kitchen.
– Room equipped with two 80 x 200 beds which can be joined to make a double bed. A folding bed 70 x 190 is also available for families with three children. The bedroom has a wardrobe/closet.
– Bathroom with shower and washbasin.
– Separate toilet.
– Balcony with possibility to have meals on it.
– Television, Box Internet (WiF), DVD player, CD radio.
– Induction hob, dishwasher, microwave, oven, refrigerator.
– Dishes and kitchen utensils, filter coffee maker, Nespresso coffee maker, kettle, toaster, balance.
– Washing machine, iron and ironing board, hair dryer, vacuum cleaner.
– Cot, baby chair, small bathtub for babies.
– Balcony furniture: table, chairs, umbrella, shade sail.
Sheets and towels (extra charge).